We are pleased to announce the following new features in version 2.0 of Client Sense:
– Allows you export data in a range of ways to support comparisons and information with other systems
– Can be used specifically to compare active contacts with email marketing tools
– Supports advanced filters to narrow export data
Expanded Title, Department and Office information
– You can now view the client, contact or referrer contact by internal ‘Department’, ‘Title’ and ‘Office’ (if applicable)
Relationship Transition mapping
Designed to support Succession Planning, Key Client Accountability changes or preparation for extended leave.
– Relationship transitions are able to be set and monitored
– One or more relationship transitions can be added as ‘favourites’ to quickly and easily determine their status
BETA – Client Sense Wizard
This feature will assist firms in getting the most from their Client Sense subscription. The wizard is designed to provide built-in video tutorials on many of the most commonly used scenarios that Client Sense can assist with.
Thank you for reading! We look forward to announcing the next round of enhancements for one of the most exciting and insightful solutions available.